Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen Table certainly knows how to make simple taste delicious! These Domino Potatoes have just 4 ingredients but are sure to become a quick favorite.
All you’ll need is a few minutes prep time, and you’ve got an easy side dish that’s the perfect addition to any meal.
Domino Potatoes Ingredients
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and sliced into thin rings (allow 1 potato per person)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Garlic salt, parsley flakes
Domino Potatoes Annabel Langbein Video
Whilst Wendy has not made a video yet, one of the popular searches for this recipe is Annabel Langbein.
As a result, we have included her video instructions which may vary from Wendy’s but they are mostly the same. This is simply to show you how to make them. Click Play above to watch now ^
Domino Potatoe Instructions
- Line a square baking dish with baking paper.
- Place potatoes in rows like fallen dominoes. Brush with butter. Sprinkle over seasoning.
- Bake at 200˚C or 180˚C fan forced for 45 minutes
Want more Wendy? Check out all her recipes here