Our Friends at Foodiful keep coming up with the goods. We are so excited to share their amazing recipes and to say we fell for their easy no bake Toblerone Cheesecake is an understatement!
Photo Credit – Andre Martin
No Bake Toblerone Cheesecake Ingredients
- 250g (8.8oz) packet (un-iced) chocolate biscuits
- 75g (2.6 oz) unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup almond meal
- whipped cream, to serve
- 400 grams (14oz) block Toblerone chocolate
- 2 x 250 g (8.8oz per pkt) packet cream cheese, chopped at room temperature
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 300 ml (10oz) tub thickened cream
No Bake Toblerone Cheesecake Instructions
Invert base of a 24cm round springform pan (base measures 22cm). Grease and line base with baking paper.
Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter and almond meal.
Process until combined. Press over base and three-quarters of the way upside of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
To make the filling, cut Toblerone in half and chop into pieces. Reserve remaining Toblerone for decoration.
Place chopped Toblerone in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat. Cool.
Beat cheese and sugar in a large bowl of an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in chocolate until combined.
Whip the cream in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture until just combined.
Spoon into biscuit crust. Smooth over top. Cover. Refrigerate overnight, or until firm.
Remove side of the pan. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Decorate with remaining chopped Toblerone. Serve with whipped cream.
No Bake Toblerone Cheesecake Tips
* Try a straight-sided cup to press biscuit mixture up the side of pan.
* Replace almond meal with hazelnut meal, if you prefer.
* Ensure melted Toblerone chocolate is cooled before adding to the cream cheese mixture to prevent it from curdling.
As mentioned earlier, Foodiful is one of our favorite recipe sites. We thank them for sharing this recipe and if you have enjoyed it, please join their free newsletter and follow them on Facebook too.