We couldn’t wait to bake up a batch of these Lime White Chocolate Cheesecake Bites and share them with you! Straight from Wendy at Wendy’s Kitchen Table, these treats are an absolute delight!
White chocolate, plus lime and raspberries, make this dessert tangy and sweet. The biscuit base is wonderfully crunchy and holds these cheesecake bites together perfectly.
Lime Chocolate Cheesecake Bites Ingredients
- 250g (8.8oz) Arnott’s Granita Biscuits
- 120g (4.2oz) butter, melted
- 500g (18oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp finely grated lime rind
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 100g (3.5oz) white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 100g (3.5oz) frozen raspberries
- 100g (3.5oz) white chocolate, extra, melted
- Extra lime zest, to decorate
Lime Chocolate Cheesecake Bite Instructions
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 16cm (6″) x 26cm (10″) slice pan, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add melted butter and process until well combined. Spoon into prepared pan. Spread and press with the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge for 30 mins to chill.
- Preheat oven to 150˚C (300F)
- Process cream cheese and sour cream in a clean food processor until smooth. Add sugar and eggs.
- Blitz in Processor to combine. Add lime rind and juice. Process to combine.
- Pour over base. Top with chopped white chocolate and frozen raspberries.
- Bake for 30 mins until just set. Cool in oven with door ajar. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
- Turn cheesecake onto a clean surface. Cut into portions. Place melted chocolate in a sealable plastic bag and cut off 1 corner. Drizzle over each piece. Decorate with extra lime zest. Set aside for 5 mins to set.