You will love this Crochet Pansies Tutorial and we’ve included video instructions to show you how. Check out all the great ideas now …
Pansies are a beautiful Flower and now you can Crochet your own. You’ll be able to use them in all your favorite projects. We have found a number of styles and many have multiple colors too.
You can add them to blankets, hats, all sorts of projects. You’ll also love the video tutorial and you can follow along.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! Join here
Fun facts about Pansies
- the name pansy comes from the French word, pensee, which means thought or remembrance
- in the language of flowers, the pansy represents thoughts of lovers
- pansies are one of the oldest cultivated flowers in history
- the pansy was particularly popular in the 19th century and was commonly used in “love potions”
- pansies are edible and have a minty flavor; they can be added to salads and desserts
- yellow and blue pansies seem to have the strongest scent
- the flower can be used as a natural dye
- pansy petals are often used in potpourri
You can find the free pattern for these Crochet Pansies here
Crochet Panseys Video Tutorial
Be sure to watch the Crochet Pansies Tutorial that is included in the video. Click Play above ^