The Deerly Beloved Crochet Blanket is a unique design, full of rich texture and features the popular deer silhouette that pops. This is a show stopper blanket that everyone is going to love.
The blanket has a very detailed frame that features twisting cables and a striking diamond pattern. The corner pieces have a touch of whimsical charm in the circle pattern that also features textured raised cables.
The richness in the frame of the blanket is perfectly paired with a striking white mat and a perfectly placed silhouette of a deer.
The video will walk you through the panels step by step. The main silhouette panel is Fair Isle crochet.
Included with your pattern is a supplement that includes a larger copy of the chart for easier following. The supplement also includes the color changes in writing if that is your preferred pattern style.
Deerly Beloved Crochet Blanket Pattern Details
via Sweet Potato3 Patterns
Here are the size and stitches that are used in the Deerly Beloved Blanket Crochet Pattern.
- Completed Blanket Size: 36″ X 46″
- Skill Level: Intermediate
Pattern Stitches Used:
- Front Post Double Crochet Cluster
- Treble Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Half Double Crochet
- Single Crochet
- Slip Stitch
- Front Post & Back Post
- Medium Worsted Weight Yarn (#4)
- Main Color: 1500 yards (sample: 6 skeins Lion Brand Heartland in Grand Canyon)
- Contrasting Color: 450 yards (sample: 1 ½ skeins Caron Simply Soft in White)
- Crochet Hook I (5.5 mm)
- Crochet Hook H (5 mm)
- Measuring Tape, Tapestry Needle, Scissors
- Get The Deer Blanket Pattern Here