We’ve put together a number of gorgeous Christmas Projects for you including these lovely Mini Christmas Tree Ornaments.
You’ll find a cute Santa Pants Crochet Cutlery Holder, table runners and lots of hats and ornaments. Scroll our post to view all the beautiful ideas and be sure to Pin your favorites.
Nativity Scene Free Crochet Pattern
- Worsted weight yarn in a variety of colors, Blogger used Red Heart Super Saver in Buff for the skin color, and several different colors and brands for the clothing
- white, textured, bulky yarn for the sheep, Blogger used Red Heart Baby Clouds
- G crochet hook
- 1/4″ dowel (for the star) Blogger used a long dowel and cut it to about 13″ but these 12″ dowels would also work
- 3″ x 5″ plaque (for the star)
- Drill with 1/4″ bit (for the star)
- yarn needle
- fabric scraps at least 6″ square for each person
- weighted stuffing beads
- fiberfill stuffing
- sewing thread
- sewing needle
How special is this crocheted Nativity Setting, it will make a beautiful centerpiece for your celebrations and a treasured gift.
get patterns —> Christmas Crochet Ornaments
get free pattern —> Mittens Garland
We love this 4 piece Snowman Bathroom Set and you can order yours for the Holidays. You can get yours here
These Crochet Christmas Ornaments from Craftsy Amore are simply beautiful. They have the free tutorial and pattern on their website. Get the details here.