Who could resist this adorable Crochet Vintage Caravan complete with Kitchen Sink, Curtains, Cosy Bed and even a Spare Tire!
The Tutorial and FREE Crochet Pattern include step by step photos and instructions. It uses similar principles to Amigurumi.
Crochet Vintage Caravan Free Pattern -:
- 1 x ball cotton dk cream
- 1 x ball cotton dk duck egg blue (or a nice vintagey caravan colour)
- 1 x pale blue cotton 4ply
- 1 x black cotton 4ply
- 1 x silver metallic 4ply yarn (I use Twilley’s Washable Goldfingering)
- 1 x 3.5mm crochet hook
- 1 x 2.5mm crochet hook
- 1 x black bead
Crochet Vintage Caravan Free Pattern
- ch = chain
- st/s = stitch/stitches
- ss = slip stitch
- sc = single crochet (double crochet in U.K. terms)
- yarn a = dk pink cotton
- yarn b = dk cream cotton
- yarn c = 4ply pale blue cotton
- yarn d = 4ply silver metallic yarn
- yarn e = black
Another great idea that we found on their website is this Crochet Advent Caravan. This would be ideal for Christmas.
You can find the details here
When did you last upgrade your Crochet Hooks? Check out our collection of Best Selling Ergonomic Hooks that are super affordable and also have comfortable Rubber Handles to reduce Wrist Pain. View here