It’s easy to see why it’s love at first sight for our Community when it comes to this Free Crochet Yorkie Dog Pattern and we have a video tutorial to show you how.
Well, she has come up with another project that you can add to your collection and we know you will be desperate to make this one too .. talk about super cute, we love it!
This Yorkie was made by Briony who shared her pic on Flickr. What a talent, she’s done a fabulous job!
Free Crochet Yorkie Dog Pattern Video Tutorial
via Pamela, Crochet Parfait
Pamela from Crochet Parfait has made a video tutorial that steps you through how to make the hair for the Yorkie Dog.
If you want to achieve the best possible result, we highly recommend that you view. To watch, click Play above ^
Free Crochet Yorkie Dog Pattern Details
The finished size is about 7 inches high x 5 inches wide
Materials that you will need for this project -:
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, worsted weight, Warm Brown
- C or size 2 Hook, such as Clover Soft Touch 2.75-mm Crochet Hooks, Size C
- Stitch Marker
- Poly-fil Stuffing, such as Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber
- Embroidery Floss in light browns, beiges, dark yellows and black, such as DMC Prism Six-Strand Floss
- Red Heart Shimmer yarn, Black
- Lion Brand, Vanna’s Glamour yarn, Topaz
- 2 round black shank buttons, such as Slimline Buttons Series 1-Black Shank 3/4″
- Tapestry Needle, such as Clover Gold Eye Tapestry, No. 18-22
How adorable is this little girl and boy Yorkie? They were made by a talented Turkish Crocheter, Arzu’nun Hobileri.
Here’s another gorgeous Yorkie Crochet Dog, this one is from Make Homemade website.
How cute are these little guys? Don’t they look adorable in different colors too and you could even add them to your key ring.
Our roundup of fabulous ideas would not be complete without this super cute version from Projectarian and it’s another free pattern.
Here’s another adorable Crochet Dog we found on Instagram