Do you find it difficult to sleep? Are you easily overwhelmed and live in a state of anxiety? If this sounds like you, this 478 Breathing Technique Video is the answer to your prayers.
Dr. Andrew Weil has developed the exercise which he says is a natural tranquilizer for the nervous system. Meditation has numerous benefits and we highly recommend it as part of your daily wellness routine.
478 Breathing Technique Video Tutorial
The 478 Breathing Exercise is excellent for reducing panic and anxiety. It gives you an opportunity to collect your thoughts and it’s ideal for falling asleep too according to Dr. Andrew Weil.
Once you know how to perform this technique, you will find you have a lot more control over yourself and situations. It’s an excellent tool. Click Play above to learn how now ^
How To Do 478 Breathing Exercises
Now that you have viewed the video tutorial, here is what you need to do to successfully complete the 478 Breathing Exercises.
To begin with, place the tip of your tongue up behind your upper front teeth. You should be able to feel a ridge. This is where you will keep your tongue throughout the whole exercise.
2. Exhale through your mouth, pushing out all the air. It may sound like a whooshing, rushing sound.
3. Next, close your mouth and inhale nice and deep through your nose and count four seconds.
4. Now hold your breath and count seven seconds.
5. Now completely exhale as you did to begin with for eight seconds.
6. You have now completed one cycle of the breathing. Dr Andrew Weil suggests that you repeat this exercise for a further 3 cycles, meaning you will have completed four in total.