Your liver is an organ with a very specific job and when it is underperforming, it affects every aspect of your life.
Chronic fatigue, migraines, acid reflux and more could all be symptoms your liver isn’t doing its job.
Your Gallbladder is a small pouch that sits just under your liver. It essentially stores bile which assists with the digestive process.
It breaks up fats but when overloaded with cholesterol and bile salts can cause gallbladder stones to form.
These stones clog up the body’s cleansing organs, creating a toxic environment incapable of maintaining good health. You become fatigued, your tissues inflame, you gain weight, and your immune system stops fighting off illness and disease.
These stones are bile that hardens and crystallizes and can cause a world of pain when they reach a certain size. Regular cleansing keeps your organs functioning at peak performance.
6 Steps To Cleanse Your Liver
Before we share the Gallbladder Flush with you, here’s 6 all-natural ways that you can clean up your liver. Dr. Axe suggests the following:
- Removing toxic foods such as processed foods and trans fats from your diet. These can wreak havoc on your liver by working against it.
- Drink raw vegetable juice to effectively cleanse your liver. Dr. Axe says that it is nearly impossible to eat enough vegetables to clean out your liver, you would be eating every minute of the day! So drink them instead by mixing your own concoctions of cabbage, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, and more juicy veggies.
- Eat your potassium! You need 4,700 milligrams per day for proper liver function, so be sure to get yours through good, healthy sources. Sweet potatoes, tomato sauces, spinach, beans bananas, and even molasses contain good amounts.
- Coffee enemas can be used to cleanse the liver as well. They have been known to be a highly effective tool in the relief of fatigue and constipation.
- Use these supplements: Milk thistle, dandelion, and turmeric.
- Eat real liver from grass-fed cattle or chicken. You can also take liver tablets to support healthy liver function.
Amazing Liver And Gallbladder Flush
Author Andreas Moritz
This Internationally best selling book is a must for those that want to research their Liver and Gallbladder. We highly recommend this book to you for a greater understanding.
The Author also covers who the Flush is best suited to and those that should not perform it.
Liver Gallbladder Flush Youtube Video
via Stefan, Project Mastery
Today we are sharing an excellent video from Stefan of Project Mastery. He had some amazing results with his Liver Gallbladder Flush. He gives a lot of information in this video about the cleanse, and how it worked for him.
There are many comments on his video with viewers recording similar results. To find out all the details, click play above ^
- Be sure to consult a trusted Doctor before embarking on the cleanse to see if it is something that will be beneficial for you.
- There are a number of people that should not perform this cleanse including those on pharmaceutical medications. You can find out more here or in Andreas Moritz’s book here.
Liver Gallbladder Flush Ingredients
Here is everything you’ll need to do your cleanse:
- 4 tablespoons of Epsom salts
- 3 cups of water
- Jar with tight-sealing lid
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Vitamin C powder to taste (optional)
- 1 grapefruit
Liver Gallbladder Flush Instructions
- First, you’ll want to be sure you don’t make any plans for the night of and day after the cleanse. You might be into the bathroom quite a bit!
- You’ll need to prepare about 4-5 days ahead of your cleanse. During these days, be sure to drink plenty of apple juice to soften the gallstones in your bladder. You could also alternatively take a malic acid supplement for these few days.
- Now you’re ready to begin! Start your day off with a very light breakfast with NO fat. As long as it’s food containing no fat, it’s fine.
- This helps to put pressure on your liver and eliminate more gallstones during your flush.
- At 2 pm, you must stop eating and drinking. At this time, also be sure to prep your drink mix.
- Pour the Epsom salts and water into your jar and close it tight. Put it in the fridge for later on.
- At 6 pm, you’ll drink a 3/4 cup of this mixture. It WILL taste bad, but if you can’t stand it you could mix it with some Vitamin C powder.
- At 8 pm, drink another 3/4 cup of the mixture. Now is the time to do anything that needs to be done before you end your day at 9:45.
- At 9:45 pm, pour 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil into a jar. Squeeze the juices of an entire grapefruit into the jar as well. Put the lid on and give the mixture a good shake until it’s all mixed together. Be sure to go to the bathroom and get your teeth brushed right now if you need to.
- At 10 pm, drink this entire mixture within five minutes.
- After you’ve drunk it, you’ll need to lay down immediately. Do NOT get up or go to the bathroom at this time. Lay down on your back and stay that way for at least 20 minutes. You may feel your liver moving gallstones, this is normal.
- When you wake up in the morning drink another 3/4 cup of your Epsom salt mixture. You can go back to bed, and if you need to go to the bathroom, do so.
- Two hours after this, drink the rest of the Epsom salts mix.
- After 2 more hours, you can eat anything you’d like except for solid fruits. Start out slowly with liquids and progress to solids during the course of the day.
Remember, you’ll be going to the bathroom quite a bit, so be sure to have a relaxed day ahead. You should notice some small gallstones in your toilet. Some will float to the top of the water, while others will sink. These stones sink because they were calcified.
Wait at least 2 weeks before trying another cleanse. It is also important that you seek Medical Advice prior to trying a cleanse of any sort. Your Doctor can advise you if this is beneficial for you.