If you suffer from Tinnitus it can affect your work, social and family life. Recently someone posted a possible Tinnitus reliever on Reddit. It has been huge in online forums and over the internet with many speaking of their success.
Many sufferers who have left comments on the posts, videos, and articles and we thought that it may be helpful to share with our community. It only takes a few seconds to perform and only requires your hands.
What Causes My Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is mainly described as a persistent sound in the ear. Some liken it to ringing, or an alarm-like sound. Others may hear a whooshing.
Tinnitus can also be a symptom of age-related hearing loss, or you may have popped an eardrum when younger. There are a number of things that bring it on. The most common, according to the Mayo Clinic, is ear hair cell damage.Inside your ear canal, there are tiny hairs that help you hear by sending signals to your brain.
When sound waves cause these hairs to move, your brain interprets this as sound, and you hear. If these hairs are bent or broken, they can accidentally send sound signals to your brain.
There are many causes of Tinnitus, and it’s always a good idea to check with your doctor when you experience symptoms. The Reddit Tinnitus trick is definitely worth trying. It will cost you nothing and all you have to lose is your Tinnitus!
The Reddit Tinnitus Cure Video
As mentioned, this Tinnitus cure was originally posted on Reddit. Although most commenters claim this is a temporary cure, they still continue to do it daily to keep their Tinnitus at bay.
We have included a video and step-by-step instructions to show you how. Click Play above to view ^
How To Do The Reddit Tinnitus Cure
Here is the cure broke down step-by-step:
- Begin by placing your hands flat down in front of you. Place your pointer finger (next to thumb) on top of your middle finger, so it almost looks like you’re crossing your fingers for luck.
- Take your hands in this position and place each of them over your ears, resting your fingers firmly on the back of your head.
- Snap your pointer finger down by sliding it off of your middle finger so it taps the space on your head below.
- Place your pointer finger back on top of your middle finger and repeat this motion 50 times.
- Take your hands off of your ears and enjoy the silence!