Yes, you can lose fat from your face, double chin, and cheeks with these simple exercises and massage techniques that work …
Are you suffering from a round face or a flabby neck? You are not alone. Whilst a common issue, it’s not the easiest to fix.
Excess facial weight can be caused by bloat, fluid retention, alcohol and medication to name but a few. Other reasons for a puffy face include fatty food, lack of exercise and an imbalanced diet.
Lose Fat Face via 1800 Remedies
The above infographic has some excellent ideas for how to deal with this common complaint. Massaging Wheat Germ Oil into your face and using an Egg Mask are just 2 of the suggested methods. Drinking 3-4 cups of Green Tea will also aid in debloating your face as will getting 8 hours of sleep per night.
We’ve rounded up some popular Pinterest Pins for you to try. We have included some facial exercises, massage and yoga techniques you will not want to miss. Most take just a few minutes a day.
They can be completed in bed, the shower, even in the car on the way to work. Our post is filled with great information so be sure to scroll our page in its entirety and Pin your favorites.
Facial Exercises via PinkMirror
The first place we’re starting is on Pink Mirror. Their Site has some excellent tips and tricks and you can even retouch your photos to a professional level. The above exercises include ‘tongue out, puff up, smile and say o’! You do 10 at a time and you can do them daily. For the best results, look at making some dietary changes too.
A great lifestyle plan is the Paleo Diet and we are following it ourselves and loving it. We have noticed a big reduction in facial bloat as Paleo is free of dairy, processed foods, sugar and the like. You don’t have the carb bloat either.
If you want to find out more, we have a whole post dedicated to the Paleo Lifestyle and you can read about it here
Info via Fitneass
The exercises above from Fitneass will tone your entire face, giving it a slimmer look. This happens because muscles become stronger and work like a ‘facial corset’ to pull up the skin covering them.
The infographic also includes some facial massage exercises that help to prevent wrinkle and can make facial muscles more flexible, giving you a younger looking face if practiced daily.
How To Slim Your Face Video Tutorial
You can change the structure of your face with specific exercises. This video will give you some excellent tips and tricks. Click Play above to watch now ^
Face Yoga via DailyMail
Facial Yoga has become a big trend among celebrities such as Gwenyth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston. It is said to restore a youthful look and glow to the face. It also is said to slim your face in the process. Ursula Hirschkom of Daily Mail tried the above facial workout from Annalise Hagan’s book Facelift.
Hagan says that they are effective when practiced often enough and can even work instantly. They are great for getting a glow up and tightening your complexion.
Facial Exercises via Livestrong
This infographic from Livestrong has some great facial exercises to try. This first will work the muscles and give your chin a lift. The two main muscles that make up your neck, the sternocleidomastoid, and platysma, are worked by performing the exercises above and below. Performing these exercises at least three times per week can help tighten the muscles under your chin and around your neck, leaving you with a slimmer facial silhouette.
Facial Exercises via Livestrong
According to Dr.Suzan Obagi, an associate professor of dermatology, other factors can play into skin sagging and double chins as well. Smoking, sun exposure, and a poor diet can your skin to show early signs of aging and loss of tone. Performing exercises such as the ones above will help get those muscles back in tip-top shape.
How to Lose a Double Chin via StyleCraze
Here are a few more double chin exercises from StyleCraze. You can pin the above image as a reminder – here is how to do the exercises!
- Tennis Ball Exercise Hold a tennis ball between your chin and neck. Try to roll the ball around in tiny circles, side to side and up and down.
- Tongue Press Sit with your back straight and shoulders down. Tilt your head gently back to face the ceiling. Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth and lower your chin to your chest. Release your tongue. Repeat a few times for best results.
- Side Neck Stretch Sit upright and slowly tilt your head to one side as far as you comfortably can. Close your mouth tightly and hold this position for 10-15 seconds. Repeat to the other side. This a great one for tightening the sides of your neck and making it appear longer!
- Neck Roll SIt up straight and begin by taking a deep breath. Inhale, then turn your head and touch your chin to one of your shoulders, reaching as close as you can without moving your shoulder. Exhale and lower your head so your chin is touching your chest. Inhale and bring your head back up. Repeat to the other side. Try to do this one a few times every day.
- Circle of Life Sit straight and tilt your head so you are facing the ceiling. Purse your lips tightly and then make an ‘O’ shape with them. Hold that ‘O’ for about 20 seconds and release. Repeat this exercise any time you’re able to throughout the day.
- Jaw Release Open your mouth as wide as you can and move your lower jaw up and down as if you’re trying to scoop something up. You’ll know you’re doing this one correctly if your lower teeth press against your lower lip. Repeat this one 15 times.
- Head Lift Here is one you can do while lying in bed! With your head on a pillow, tilt your head back stretching your neck as far as you can. Using the pillow as resistance works the chin muscles, toning the major muscle groups there.
Facial Exercise via Healthy Homestead
Here are a few more great exercises from the Healthy Homestead blog. Remember, persistence is key as with any sort of exercise or beauty routine, so try to do any of the exercises on this page at least a few time per week. If you can stick with it, you should see some amazing results in as soon as a month.