As we get older, when it comes to our appearance, there are more things we need to attend. Today, we are sharing with you simple makeup tips that will assist you to look 10 years younger.
Knowing how and what to apply, can make all the difference. Dominique Sachse is well versed in such things.
Proper Order To Apply Makeup
As a TV Personality, she has learned much from her time in the make up chair. Before we share the video tutorial, we thought you might like to know the proper order to apply makeup.
In this infographic from She Knows, you will notice that concealer goes on after the foundation. This is a common mistake and it can make or break your look. We suggest using a good lip liner too. Just be sure to use a natural color and don’t be heavy-handed.
Makeup Tips To Look 10 Years Younger
If you would like to let your inner glow shine and defy your age, Dominique is here to show us how. Learn how to achieve an effortless look that won’t take long to recreate.
You will look and feel great. Click Play above to watch now ^
Dominique’s To 10 Youthful Makeup Tips
1. Dewey, light foundation (either tinted moisturizer or sheer coverage)
2. Hide under eye circles or discoloration with eyelid primer
3. Highlight cheekbones for a lift, and bronzer to hide
4. Light dusting of powder
5. Fill in brows
6. Matte, natural eye shadows
7. Tightline upper lid only and mascara upper lid only
8. Light blush application on cheekbones, not the apples
9. Always line lips to keep lipstick in
10. Lighter shades of lipstick to match liner
Simply Sona has put together this excellent infographic that has 12 Makeup Do’s and Dont’s. One of the common mistakes is to highlight the apples of the cheeks and black brow products.
This can instantly age you. Be sure that you also clean your makeup brushes often. Using dirty brushes is a big no-no!