A recent study funded by the National Institute of Health has shown that drinking fluoridated water may equate to a lower IQ, is associated with cancer and dementia and serious brain damage. All this while we are told that 8 glasses of water is a must per day!
These findings are just the tip of the iceberg. We’ve rounded up information, infographics and a video for you to view. You will be amazed at what you will learn.
The facts are the facts whether we like them or not. Everything that we ingest and inhale daily is not always good for us. Pollutants, second hand smoke, it all takes its toll on our system.
Fluoride makes you apathetic to the point that it is reported that Hitler fluoridated water in the concentration camps to make his prisoners more docile and better behaved. Just look at the dosage in toothpaste and water in the picture above from Raw Juice Guru.
6 Facts to Know About Water Fluoridation
- Fluoridated water is often made from two different types of fluoride – both waste products that have been labeled as hazardous waste.
- Over 23 studies on humans and over 100 studies on animals have linked fluoride to brain damage.
- While 50% of ingested fluoride is stored in children’s bones, only 10% gets stored in adults bones.
- 41% of American children have dental fluorosis (hypomineralization of tooth enamel) caused by excess fluoride.
- 99% of all fluoride added to water goes down the drain and into the environment.
Don’t take our word for it. There is plenty of information available on the topic.The truth is, most don’t want to know the real facts.
Regardless of who the writer of the article is or how old, the facts remain the same. Fluoridation has been occurring since the 50’s. The ingredients contained in Fluoride do your body damage. We are minimum 70% water, many say we are 90%. This means that we rely on water for our survival.
Dehydration can cause brain fog and many other issues. It’s time to take back your tap. You can still drink water, it’s essential. It’s important to change the water you are drinking. Invest in a home filtration system. There are plenty of things that you can do.
Fluoridating the water has often been touted as a health benefit to the vast majority of the population. More fluoride has often been linked to fewer dental cavities, and as the number of cavities being seen in young children rose significantly in the past, municipalities started adding fluoride to their water as a precaution.
Back in the day, Mothers were encouraged to give their children Fluoride Tablets to prevent cavities. More recently, many have been questioning the ongoing effects and whether or not it may do more harm than good.
It isn’t just the ‘underground health studies’ that have been bringing attention to the dangers of fluoride. In a recent study conducted by Harvard University, and funded by the National Institutes of Health, it was concluded that children who live in areas with highly fluoridated water have “significantly lower” IQ scores than those who live in areas with little or no fluoridation.
The truth is that Fluoride has properties that make us more docile, less enquiring and more apathetic. This is all related to the emotional side of our brain. When we are less curious, we naturally use our brain less. Think about it. Fluoride also calcifies your third eye otherwise known as your Pineal Gland which are your true untapped super powers locked away in your brain.
10 Ways to Avoid Fluoride Exposure
Luckily, even if the water is fluoridated where you live, it is possible to seriously reduce your exposure to it. Here are 10 great tips from Dr. Mercola.
- Stop Drinking Fluoridated Water – Replace it with other bottled or filtered water.
- Don’t let your child swallow fluoride toothpaste – Use a fluoride-free brand or encourage them to spit it out straight away when they’re old enough.
- Step getting fluoride gel treatments from your dentist – they are not necessary if you brush your teeth regularly.
- Eat more produce, less processed foods – this helps overall health, including dental health. Eating a healthy diet also supports brain development.
- Buy organic when purchasing grape juice or wine – this will ensure that they are fluoride free.
- Reduce your tea consumption or drink tea with younger leaves.
- Avoid cooking with non-stick pans.
- Be mindful of fluoridated medications.
- Try to avoid mechanically deboned chicken.
- Avoid fluoridated salt.
Fluoride Is Poison Video
In this video, Melissa Melton talks about the negative effects of fluoride on health which we have listed below. We highly recommend that you view the video. Click Play above ^
- She mentions it is linked to various diseases and complications including allergies, arthritis, bone disease, brain tumors, cancer, dental fluorosis and thyroid problems.
- She also points out the important fact that we often absorb fluoride while showering, washing dishes and – you guessed it – brushing our teeth with fluoridated water. This is all because our skin is one of the largest organs in our bodies and absorbs anything it comes in contact with.
- She also speaks about how drinking fluoridated water really has no positive effect on teeth. In order for fluoride to benefit teeth and prevent cavities, it must prevent them at the deepest levels of the teeth. But when we drink water, it is barely on our teeth for 1 second.
- Finally, Melissa points out that she has been using non-fluoridated toothpaste for the past year, and has passed dental exams with flying colors and perfectly healthy teeth.
This Side Effects Chart from Rise Earth shows you some of the side effects that are known to be associated with Fluoridated Water.
A recent report from the U.S. National Research Council (NRC 2006) concluded that adverse effects of high fluoride concentrations in drinking water may be of concern and that additional research is warranted. Fluoride may cause neurotoxicity in laboratory animals, including effects on learning and memory – ncbi
On the Site Moms Against Fluoridation, they have now filed a Petition which is gaining some serious momentum. The EPA has now classified Fluoride as dangerous to humans and there is so much legitimate information in circulation that it can no longer be denounced. All we suggest that you do is make your own investigations. Don’t take it from us, a few simple searches will lead you to the truth. We highly recommend that you visit Moms Against Fluoridation and we also found an interesting article by Collective Evolution
If you would like to read further about fluoridated water studies, you can see the original article published by Dr. Mercola on the Harvard study here and another interesting article that we have recently published was about the effects a single can of Coke can have on your body. Read the article here