Have you heard of Bulletproof Coffee for weight loss? It’s a mixture of Coconut Oil and Grassfed Unsalted Butter or Ghee that’s added to black coffee. It really is a delicious taste.
Bulletproof Coffee results in a more focused and energetic you. It will sharpen your mind and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Adding ‘fats’ to Coffee may sound really strange but you’re adding ‘healthy’ fats from unsalted grass-fed butter and from the added MCT oil. Ordinary butter can’t be used – it must be unsalted Grass-fed Butter to achieve the results.
As always, be sure to check with your health professional before making significant dietary changes.
We have included a video further down, be sure to watch it for lots of good tips and tricks on how to get the best result.
How To Make Bullet Proof Coffee Video
We have included a video tutorial that outlines the best way to achieve the perfect cup of Bulletproof Coffee.
We highly recommend that you view the video to get the best possible results. We have also included the instructions for you below. To watch, click Play above ^
How To Make Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
- The first step is to brew your coffee. You can either make it one cup at a time or brew in a coffee maker. Use alkaline water and boil. Pour over coffee grounds in a circular motion.
- Next, add One Tablespoon of grass-fed butter. This is a saturated fatty acid that is high in butyrate which feeds the good bacteria in your gut.
- The butter will also give the coffee a creamy, frothy taste.
- Now add a Tablespoon of Brain Octane which is purified coconut oil. This helps improve brain function and eliminates brain fog.
- It also is high in caprylic acid that kills off bad bacteria and fungus in your gut.
- The next ingredient is optional but highly recommended for women over 40 or for people who need to lose weight. This ingredient is collagen protein.
- It has only 30 calories and is tasteless. This ingredient will make you feel full for a longer period of time.
- Blend of froth the mixture for 20 to 30 seconds. Blending is important to break down the fats into the coffee and turn into energy. Serve and Enjoy!