It’s easy to see why this gorgeous blanket has been hugely popular and the great news is that it comes in a very sweet hat and bag too.
Crochet Linked Heart Pattern Details
Interlocked hearts create an heirloom blanket for yourself or someone you know. This would make a treasured wedding or anniversary gift. Since adjusting the size is easy (directions included), you could make this for a baby’s crib or teenage bed.
The super bulky yarn was used for the blanket pictured, but you could use any yarn you like. The pattern also includes directions on how to make adjustments.
Crochet Heart Blanket Pattern Details
- The finished blanket pictured measures 52″ X 68″.
- Materials you will need:
- Super Bulky (6) weight yarn
- Size N (10.0mm) & P (11.5mm) crochet hooks
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- The pattern is written in American terms with step-by-step instructions and LOTS of photos to help guide you to completion.
- Get The Crochet Heart Blanket Pattern Here
Crochet Linked Heart Tote Bag Pattern
Another great use for the Crochet Linked Heart that is available on The Hat and I is this stunning Tote Bag that will come in so handy.
Crochet Linked Hart Hat
You can also try this gorgeous Crochet Linked Heart Hat. Don’t you love it?