Did you know that according to Google, 27,000 people a month search “how to fold a fitted sheet easy?”
Chances are you are one of them. If you are rolling your sheets into a ball and stuffing them in a cupboard, take heart, you are far from alone. The great news is that help is on hand. You can learn how to fold your fitted sheets like a Pro and say goodbye to the dreaded ball once and for all!
How to Fold A Fitted Sheet Easy Tips-:
Over on Sleep Number, they have this infographic that steps you through how to fold a fitted sheet.
1. Stand holding the sheet by the two adjacent corners of one of the shorter edges. With the sheet inside out, place one hand in each of these two corners.
2. Bring your right hand to your left, and fold the corner in your right hand over the one in your left, enveloping it.
Next, reach down and pick up the corner that is hanging in front; bring it up, and fold it over the two corners in your left hand; the corner that’s showing will be inside out.
3. Bring the last corner up, and fold it over the others; with its right side showing, it should envelop the other three corners.
4. Lay the folded sheet on a flat surface and straighten it into the shape shown.
5. Fold the two edges in so all the elastic is hidden.
6. Fold the sheet into a rectangle.
7. Continue folding until the rectangle is the size you want it to be.
How To Fold A Fitted Sheet Video
via Martha Stewart
We’ve included this handy Video that features Martha Stewart in all her glory. She shows you just how easy it is to get a nice and neat result.
She also shares a few tips and tricks of her own. Be sure to take a few minutes to watch her. Click play above to view the video now ^
Fitted Sheet Folding Technique
via Angela Says
One of our favorite sites is Angela Says and she nails the ball! Angela is a full-time Mom and owner of a successful carpet cleaning business.
Ironing Table Hack
via Kiwi Services
Another great idea that we found on Kiwi Services is this clever hack. Next time you are out and need to pop a cloth over a picnic table, a fitted sheet fits perfectly. Now that’s genius!
Household Pillowcase Tip
via Martha Stewart
Here’s another fantastic hack that we absolutely love. This is the perfect way to keep your sheet sets nice and neat in your cupboard. Now that’s genius!