When it comes to snacking, quite often the store bought health foods are the last thing that we should be consuming.
That’s why the trend is very much on for making your own at home. Today we are sharing with you this Granola Bars – easy one-bowl recipe and you are going to love it.
Granola Bars – Easy One-Bowl Video Tutorial
Jenny from Jenny Can Cook has created a video tutorial to share with us her famous Granola Bars Recipe. You can customize with your own flavors too.
Now you can have them on standby for any time of the day or night. We have outlined the ingredients list below but highly recommend that you watch Jenny step you through the recipe for best results. Click Play above ^
Granola Bar Recipe Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (not quick or instant)
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 cup of “extras” – Jenny likes chopped toasted walnuts, almonds & pecans, dried cherries & chocolate chips (mini or regular)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get Full Instructions on Jenny Can Cook