When it comes to snacking, quite often the store-bought health foods are the last thing that we should be consuming.
That’s why the trend is very much on for making your own at home. Today we are sharing with you this Granola Bars – easy one-bowl recipe and you are going to love it.
Granola Bars – Easy One-Bowl Video Tutorial
Jenny Can Cook has created a video tutorial to share with us her famous Granola Bars Recipe. You can customize your own flavors too.
Now you can have them on standby for any time of the day or night. We have outlined the ingredients below and highly recommend that you watch Jenny step you through the recipe. Click Play above ^
Granola Bar Recipe Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (not quick or instant)
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 cup of “extras” – Jenny likes chopped toasted walnuts, almonds & pecans, dried cherries & chocolate chips (mini or regular)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Instructions on Jenny Can Cook
Want More Ideas?
We have lots of great ideas on our site so be sure to stay and play. Our recipe section is filled with lots of sweet treats that are easy and delicious. Check out some suggestions below.