There are some very awkward spots that have nooks and crannies you simply cannot access. That’s where Cleaning Slime comes in.
Consider it to be your Cleaning Angel! Your computer keyboard is a very good example. If you start to scrape the letters with your nail you will see exactly what comes off.
The danger is that it ends up falling in behind the keys. You will end up with a build up that could cause your keys to seize up.
Cleaning Slime is perfect for those intricate jobs. Car Vents are another such example. It also doubles as a great babysitter for the kids! You can make it colored, add glitter even .. they will love molding and creating with it. This Cleaning Slime is such a clever idea and you are going to wonder how you ever got by without it!
How To Make Homemade Cleaning Slime Video
If you would like to make your own Homemade version of the Cleaning Slime, we have found a video tutorial to show you how.
We have also included the recipe and ingredients for you below. Click Play above to see how to make the recipe ^
Homemade Cleaning Slime Ingredients
Here’s What You will need for this recipe:
- 2 tablespoons of White School Glue, Elmers or Clag is best
- 1 Tablespoon of water
- 4 Tablespoons of Borax
- 4 Tablespoons of Water
- 2 bowls
Cleaning Slime Recipe Instructions
- In the first bowl mix the glue and water and in the second bowl mix the Borax and Water. (Note if you want Coloured Slime now is the time to add a few drops of food coloring to the glue mixture).
- Once you have mixed them up, combine both mixtures in one bowl and mix together.
- You will now have a consistency that feels like slime. It will be a wet feel at the moment so play around with it rolling it, molding it until it dries out.
- It should not be dripping water. You know you have the right consistency when you can place it on your bench and it lifts without leaving any residue. It’s now ready to use, have fun!