Your Colon and Intestines are a vital part of your digestive system. Together they remove parasites, toxins and undigested matter.
If these accumulate, they can lead to a number of complaints. Weight gain, liver and kidney disease, diabetes, hearing and vision issues, arthritis and cancer are just some consequences.
Today we are sharing a gentle and effective way that you can cleanse your Colon. It is the Salt Colon Cleanse Home Remedy and according to Dr Axe it is safe and easy on the body.
As you can see by the infographic above, there are lots of benefits when it comes to a Salt Water Flush including it clears up digestive issues, establishes optimal ph levels, forces out toxins and contracts muscles in the digestive tract to name a few.
How To Cleanse Colon Naturally Video
Before we get in to the recipe for the cleanse, we feel it would be a good idea for you to watch the video above to hear what Dr Josh Axe has to say. He has some great tips about what foods to be consuming like Probiotics and fermented foods for example.
Apparently, Apples and Avocados are also exceptionally good. It seems an apple a day may well keep the Doctor away! Click Play above to watch now ^
Top Foods for Cleansing your colon:
- Eat Fermented Vegetables (sauerkraut and kimchi)
- Consume more probiotic-rich foods (kefir, goats milk)
- Eat Apples- Cleanse the colon with Pectin
- Avocados- Fiber rich and contain Potassium and Magnesium- flush out colon from toxins.
- Flax Seeds or Sprouted Flax (loaded with Omega 3 fatty acids)
- Triphala- Herb used in India and Asia as a tonic to support colon function
- Get more clean water! 8 glasses a day of pure clean water
Ideas For Week Long Colon Cleanse
• Breakfast- Superfood Smoothie ⁃ Collagen protein powder, apple, vegetables (celery and cucumber) ⁃ TBS flax meal and 1/2 avocado. • Lunch- Superfood salad ⁃ Organic lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, ⁃ Apple Cider Vinegar ⁃ TBS of extra virgin olive oil • Dinner- Bone broth soup ⁃ Vegetables, chicken, chicken broth • Supplement- take probiotics (2 caps 2x a day)
By following this, you will see great improvements in constipation and colon health. While we’re on the subject, do you know what your Poo says about you?