Your Colon and Intestines are a vital part of your digestive system. Together they remove parasites, toxins, and undigested matter.
Salt Water Flush Benefits
via Dr. Axe
Today we are sharing a gentle and effective way that you can cleanse your Colon. It is the Salt Colon Cleanse Home Remedy and according to Dr. Axe, it is safe and easy on the body.
As you can see from the infographic above, there are lots of benefits when it comes to a salt water flush. It clears up digestive issues, establishes optimal ph levels, forces out toxins and contracts muscles in the digestive tract to name a few.
Top Foods for Cleansing your Colon
via Positive Med
This excellent infographic outlines the top foods that you should be consuming when it comes to your colon health which includes Spirulina. Let’s check out the other suggestions.
1. Eat Fermented Vegetables (sauerkraut and kimchi)
2. Consume more probiotic-rich foods (kefir, goats milk)
3. Eat Apples- Cleanse the colon with Pectin
4. Avocados- Fiber-rich and contain Potassium and Magnesium- flush out colon from toxins.
5. Flax Seeds or Sprouted Flax (loaded with Omega 3 fatty acids)
6. Triphala, a herb used in India and Asia as a tonic to support colon function
7. Get more clean water! 8 glasses a day of pure clean water
How To Cleanse Colon Naturally Video
Before we get into the recipe, Dr. Josh Axe has some great tips about what foods you should be consuming.
Apparently, apples and avocados are also exceptionally good. His video is compulsory viewing as the information is enlightening to say the least. Press play above to watch now ^
Ideas For Week-Long Colon Cleanse
Superfood Smoothie ⁃ Collagen protein powder, apple, vegetables (celery and cucumber) ⁃ TBS flax meal and 1/2 avocado.
Superfood salad ⁃ Organic lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, ⁃ Apple Cider Vinegar ⁃ TBS of extra virgin olive oil.
Bone broth soup ⁃ Vegetables, chicken, chicken broth • Supplement- take probiotics (2 caps 2x a day)
Salt Water Colon Cleanse Recipe
via Dr Axe
By following this salt water colon cleanse recipe and instructions, you will see great improvements in constipation and colon health.
While we’re on the subject, do you know what your Poo says about you?