Today we’re sharing all the amazing ways to use Vaseline and there are plenty of surprises! These ideas are not just handy, they are inexpensive too.
Did you know for example that Vaseline is perfect for repairing scratches on leather shoes or heels? It is also ideal for waterproofing these items. Vaseline can even be used to soothe sore muscles!
Alternate Ways To Use Vaseline
via Run Eat Pray
Another way is to rub Vaseline on your pulse points before spraying your perfume. Apparently, it makes it last longer.
Vaseline is a hit with celebrities and models too. Many use it to lengthen and thicken their eyelashes. It is also a secret weapon when it comes to keeping unruly eyebrows in place.
You can also use it with your bronzer for a tan and even dry shave your legs. Another trick is to use it to keep lipstick off your teeth.
Vaseline comes in handy on dry elbows and scalps too. Another clever trick is to add it to sea salt for an excellent and inexpensive body scrub.
50 Amazing Uses For Vaseline
1. Put a coat on your eyelashes before you go to bed. Lots of people swear by this and say it will make your lashes grow longer and thicker over time.
2. Put a coat of Vaseline on your feet at night, cover them with socks and wake up to softer feet, every day!
3. Put Vaseline on your elbows every day, they will stay soft!
4. Put Vaseline on your cuticles several times a day for softer and better-looking cuticles every day.
5. Put Vaseline on chapped lips
6. Use Vaseline as lip gloss
7. Mix a little Vaseline with a little Kool-Aid powder and make a colored and flavored lip gloss!
8. Melt Vaseline and one chocolate chip in the microwave, mix and let resolidify for chocolate lip gloss!
9. Maintains perfume scent longer when applied at perfume points before spritzing the perfume.
10. Can be used as a moisturizer for acne sufferers (it is a misconception that it clogs pores)
11. Moisturizes severe dry skin
12. Use Vaseline on your knees to prevent that dry, ashy look
13. Mix with sea salts to make a scrub!
14. Applying Vaseline on your teeth prevents lips from sticking to teeth for celebrities and contestants in beauty pageants
15. Applied on teeth before applying lipstick prevents lipstick from sticking on them
16. Massage, baby!
17. Warmed up can be used as a night cream
18. Makeup remover
19. Protects skin exposed to adverse weather
20. Applied under eye shadow it can create a shiny effect
21. Applied on cheeks for a dewy look
22. Can be used to smooth and soothe skin after shaving
23. Used in manicures under cuticles
24. Gets rid of dry skin lines which can arise from washing
25. Lubricates ear lobes and helps to make earring insertion easy and painless
26. Keeps fingernails pliable and resilient
27. Use with your lipstick to create a cream blusher for your cheeks
28. Helps to ease off stuck on rings
29. Tames unruly eyebrows
30. Defines eyelashes and leaves them with a glossy and waterproof look
31. Conditions scalp pre-shampooing
32. Can help prevent chafing
33. Aids with healing after cosmetic surgery procedures
34. Reduces scaling and itching associated with dandruff
35. Therapeutic when applied to lesions caused by poison ivy
36. Can help improve the condition of those with atopic eczema
37. Helps heal and protect new tattoos
38. Can protect against harmful hair dyeing, perming, and straightening chemicals when used as a mask around the hairline
39. Use a tiny dab to put a quick shine on your shoes and bags
40. Smear a tiny bit on your hands and scrunch through your hair for a choppy look
41. Use just a touch on the ends of your hair to hide dry and split ends
42. Remove makeup stains from clothing
43. Rub Vaseline on the neck of your nail polish bottles and they won’t get stuck to the caps
44. Make your week-old nail polish look new again — rub a small dab over the polish.
45. Use a touch of Vaseline mixed with powder eyeshadow pigment to make new colors or a more solid eyeshadow that won’t get all over your face when you put it on.
46. Stretch your favorite lotion by mixing it with Vaseline.
47. Put Vaseline on your lips, leave it a few minutes, then scrub your lips with a toothbrush to exfoliate and leave them SO smooth
48. Remove false eyelash glue from your lash line
49. Apply a small amount on dry spots on your body before fake tanning lotions are applied, and prevent uneven tanning!
50. Generously apply Vaseline all over before taking flights to combat associated dryness
Ways To Use Vaseline Video
We have included this excellent video that outlines 50 amazing ways you can use Vaseline.
This video has had 8 million views and it has some excellent tips. To find out what they are, click play above ^
Want More Like This?
Did you know that you can make your very own Vaseline at Home? Our post shows you how using only 2 simple ingredients. For the details, click the link below.