Gift wrapping is a delight for some and a seemingly endless holiday chore for others. But whether you love it or not, you always want your gifts to look adorable.
We’re excited to show you these excellent Gift Wrapping Hacks from HGTV. They are super easy to recreate.
We’ve included their great tutorial video, as well as some pinnable DIY collages below to help you out.
You’ll learn how to wrap a cylinder so it looks lovely, make your own gift bag from any wrapping paper you’d like, how to wrap a gift so it has a card pocket on top and how to wrap a gift with a bow handle.
Gift Wrapping Hacks Video
In the video above, you’ll see all the clever gift wrapping hacks and tricks done step by step. Then, you can scroll down below for the written instructions and pinnable collages. You can then save these tutorials for all of your holiday wrapping! To watch the video, click play above ^
How To Wrap A Cylinder:
How To Make Your Own Gift Bag
How To Wrap A Pocket Gift
- Wrap your gift in some wrapping paper and cut excess. Flip the paper and fold it in half.
- Fold paper down to create a pocket.
- Measure sides and cut excess. Wrap and tape.
- Fold paper inwards and tape.
How To Make A Gift Box Handle
- Wrap your gift in the paper to size and cut excess.
- Use your gift as a reference for the paper height and cut off any extra.
- Wrap and tape.
- Fold the bottom of the wrapping paper inwards and tape.
- Measure how long you’ll want your ribbon to be.
- Fold the top edge of the wrapping paper over the ribbon edge 3 times.
- Tie a bow and cut any excess ribbon.
Want More? Learn how to make Mini Bows for your gifts here