This Gordon The Guinea Pig Knitting Pattern is one adorable critter! We fell head over heels with this cutie and you will too!
This fun pattern made by TrishleMoose is a best seller and it’s easy to see why. This easy-to-follow pattern is a joy to make.
Gordon The Guinea Pig Knitting Pattern
Measuring 18cm (7cm) from his twitchy pink nose to his nice, round bottom, this knitted toy is about the size of a real guinea pig.
Creator TrishleMoose tells us that he can even be made with smaller scraps of yarn, and looks cute in any color combination.
The pattern is easy to understand too and has actually been edited by a professional technical editor. So you’ll be getting a magazine-worthy pattern online.
Knitting Pattern Supplies
Here is everything you’ll need to make your own little Guinea Pig:
- 15g/½oz/42m/46yds DK yarn in each of the following: brown, white and ginger
- Oddments of DK yarn in each of the following: pale pink and fondant pink
- A pair of 2¾mm straight needles
- 1 pair of 9mm toy button eyes
- 1m/40in black embroidery thread
- Toy stuffing
- A tapestry needle and large-headed pins for sewing up
The Gordon Guinea Pig Knitting Pattern
A little Guinea Pig would make a great toy for a child, animal-loving friend or even for a dog to play with. You’ll love how cute and cuddly he turns out.