These Josefina and Jeffrey Knitted Elephant Pillow Patterns have been a favorite since we shared the crocheted and quilted versions.
Now we have the knitting pattern for all you knitters who’d love to make them. There are 2 versions of the pillow and they’re easy to switch up and add your own trimmings too.
These sweet Knitted Elephant Cushions come with instructions for both the bigger and smaller versions. You can add a cute little bow as well, as shown on the Josefina pillow above.
It’s an easy to follow pattern with pictures to help you along. The pillows are made in one piece so there’s not much sewing involved apart from the eyes, brows, and bow.
Knitted Elephant Pillow Pattern Supplies
- For Small Pillow: Medium weight yarn (4); Qty: 550 yds (503 m) of any Grey; a small amount of Black, White, and any color for the bow
- For Big Pillow: Bulky weight yarn (5); Qty: 690 yds (631 m) of any Grey; a small amount of Black, White, and any color for the bow
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers: 8 ring markers + 4 locking markers or 8 locking markers
- Polyester stuffing or stuffing from a bed pillow
- Needle stoppers / tips / protectors
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- 5 DPNs for knitting small parts (I-cord, bow, eyes) – 4mm For Small Pillow or 5mm For Big Pillow.
- 2 sets of circular needles 40” (100 cm) or longer or interchangeable needle set for Magic Loop method – 4mm For Small Pillow or 5mm For Big Pillow.
- Get The Knitted Pattern Here
If you crochet and don’t knit, we also have the crochet pattern for these adorable Elephant Pillows.