Now we have the knitting pattern for all you knitters who’d love to make them. There are 2 versions of the pillow and they’re easy to switch up and add your own trimmings to.
These sweet knitted elephant cushions come with instructions for both the bigger and smaller versions. You can add a cute little bow as well, as shown on the Josefina pillow above.
It’s an easy-to-follow pattern with pictures to help you along. The pillows are made in one piece so there’s not much sewing involved, apart from the eyes, brows, and bow.
Knitted Elephant Pillow Pattern Supplies
via Ira Rott Designs
- Bulky weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing or stuffing from a bed pillow
- Needle stoppers / tips / protectors
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- 5 DPNs for knitting small parts
- 2 sets of circular needles 40” (100 cm) or longer or interchangeable needle set for the magic loop method
- 4mm for small/ 5mm for big pillow.