We fell in love with these knitted fox slippers the moment we first saw them! The pattern is simple to follow if you’re a competent knitter and we know you will love the results.
The intarsia method makes different blocks of color instead of carrying yarn throughout your project. It can be a little more time-consuming but makes less of a mess in the back.
Cute little ears, a tiny black nose, and sweet sleepy eyes make these slippers a great treat for your feet!
The pattern was created by pattern maker Louise Walker and posted online at Mollie Makes a fun craft lifestyle magazine. This is a free pattern you will love!
Here’s a finished version of the Fox Knitted Slippers made by This Little Space of Mine so you can see how the pattern worked up. We have listed the stitches used below.
Knitted Fox Slippers Pattern Abbreviations
- k knit
- p purl
- kfb knit into the front and the back of the stitch
- skp slip a stitch, knit a stitch, pass stitch over
- k2tog knit two stitches together
- M main color
- C contrast color
- p (number) M purl number of sts in M
- k (number) M knit number of sts in M
- p (number) C purl number of sts in C
- k (number) C knit number of sts in C
While you’re here, you are guaranteed to love the super cute Fox Teapot Cozy too.