Your little one will be snug as a bug in a rug with this fabulous Baby Star Wrap Blanket that has a cute hood and all. Check out the ideas now …
This gorgeous Baby Star Wrap Blanket is made by Tuppence and Crumble. It is fleecy lined and hooded and is perfect for keeping your bub as warm as toast.
This is a very popular Swaddle Blanket that up until now has only been available for purchase. It’s so easy to slip on or off and ensures only your little one’s face is exposed.
What is Swaddling?
This is what Baby Centre has to say -:
“Swaddling is the art of snugly wrapping a baby in a blanket for warmth and security. It can keep your baby from being disturbed by her own startle reflex, and it can help her stay warm and toasty for the first few days of life until her internal thermostat kicks in. It may even help to calm your baby.
How to Swaddle Correctly
- To swaddle, spread the blanket out flat, with one corner folded down.
- Lay the baby face-up on the blanket, with her head above the folded corner.
- Straighten her left arm, and wrap the left corner of the blanket over her body and tuck it between her right arm and the right side of her body.
- Then tuck the right arm down, and fold the right corner of the blanket over her body and under her left side.
- Fold or twist the bottom of the blanket loosely and tuck it under one side of the baby.
- Make sure her hips can move and that the blanket is not too tight. “You want to be able to get at least two or three fingers between the baby’s chest and the swaddle,” Dr. Moon explains.
How To Swaddle Video Tutorial
We have included a one-minute video tutorial that shows you how to correctly swaddle. Click Play above to watch ^
Here’s an inexpensive Baby Swaddle Star Blanket on Amazon —> available here
How To Make Baby Star Blanket Video
A good place to start is lay your Baby Onesie out in a star and trace around. The Video we have included steps you through the process and you will love how well the creator explains the pattern. It is also incredibly simple to make which is an added bonus. Just press the play button above ^
If you would like to Purchase a Baby Star Blanket your can get yours here
Get the details —> Diy Baby Pillowcase Sleeping Bag
Get Pattern via Baby Savers–> Baby Swaddle Patterns