Do you have an old Chandelier Light Fitting hanging around? We have found the perfect upcycle project.
The Thrift Stores and Yard Sales are full of these old fittings and you will love turning yours into a Hanging Chandelier Planter.
DIY Chandelier Planter Video Tutorial
You can hang this Chandelier Planter indoors or out and move it around as required. This video tutorial is from WWLP-22 News. Click Play above to view now ^
Take a look at what Buzzfeed turned their old chandelier into! We love their herb garden version and apart from looking great, it will actually come in very handy.
So, now that you have seen how to make it, let’s look at what you are going to need for your project.
DIY Chandelier Planter Supplies
- A chandelier – If you don’t have one, try yard sales and thrift shop and even market place on Facebook & of course, Craigs List. It doesn’t have to look perfect, you can pretty it up!
- One tiny clay pot for each holder.
- Your plants. These can be herbs as shown in the video, or even some small succulents.
- Spray paint if you want to paint your chandelier and pots.
- Waterproof glue to glue your pots in
- An “S hook” to you want to hang your planter.
DIY Chandelier Candelabra Planter
Over on Redhead can decorate, Julie has turned a candelabra into a gorgeous planter. We love this great idea.