Have you discovered the popular Overnight Oven Cleaner With Dawn? It absolutely works and we know you’re going to love it …
We’ve put together a collection of recipes to clean your oven. They are natural and use Baking Soda, Vinegar and Lemon.
They’ll save you big dollars and you’ll love the fact that you can clean without harsh chemicals. Your Oven and Microwave can end up neglected and they really should be cleaned regularly.
They can harbor all sorts of bacteria. Keeping on top of your Oven regularly will ensure that the job is far more manageable come the time. Scroll our page to check out all the ideas.
We’ve included the popular Baking Soda, Vinegar and Dawn Oven Cleaner Recipe plus how to make Cleaning Sprays, clean your oven racks and door plus some great video tutorials too.
Overnight Oven Cleaner With Dawn Video
Eric from Maid To Clean Detroit shows us how to make the Overnight Oven Cleaner With Dawn and you won’t want to miss his tips and tricks. Click Play above to watch now ^
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup dawn dish soap
1) Mix distilled white vinegar and baking soda. As you pour the distilled white vinegar, be sure to do it slowly so as to not over flow. If you pour it quickly it absolutely will overflow!
2) Once all baking soda has been absorbed you may add dish soap. The dish soap works as a degreaser which is perfect for ovens which generally contain meat splatter.
3) Stir mixture until all baking soda and dish soap has been dissolved. When complete, bottle and use as needed.
Overnight Natural Oven Cleaner Review
Over on the Pintried It Site, they try out the popular Pinterest ideas so we don’t have to. The verdict regarding this Oven Cleaner is that it works! This is what they had to say about this very popular Baking Soda, Vinegar and Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Recipe.
“I had a pot of chocolate frosting boil over on my stove top. It was an ugly mess. I used this Soft Scrub Cleaner recipe along with a non-scratch sponge and it cleaned it really well.
The baking soda acted as a soft exfoliate against the baked on chocolate and sugar. However, it did require a good thorough rinse to clean up all of the cleaner. I have a black stove and it left cloudy streaks. But rinsing it well and drying with a dry cloth made my stove top shine.” – Pintried It Website
Homemade Oven Cleaner via Living The Wright Moments
Oven With Baking Soda and Vinegar Recipe
Here’s another easy and chemical-free way to clean your Oven using Lemon, Baking Soda and Vinegar.
- First, remove the oven racks.
- Mix a couple of spoonfuls of baking soda with some water in the bowl. Create a paste that will be easily spread on oven surfaces.
- Spread the paste on the inside of the oven (baking soda will turn brown). Let it sit overnight (at least 12 hours).
- The next day, take a wet rag and wipe out as much of the baking soda paste as you can.
- Put some vinegar in a spray bottle and spritz on surfaces where you still see baking soda residue. Then wipe with a wet rag.
- Put the racks back in the oven and turn the oven onto a very low temperature for 15-20 minutes to let dry.
We have included a quick video tutorial that shows you a very clever hack for cleaning your oven door. Click Play above ^
How To Clean The Oven Window
- Make another paste out of baking soda and water.
- Apply the paste directly to the window and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Use a clean rag to wipe the window clean.
How To Clean Oven Racks
Oven Racks can end up terribly grimy but fear not. This clever hack from Picklee will restore them to new.
- Soak Oven racks in sink or bathtub with hot water, 8 dryer sheet (any brand) and 1/2 cup of Dawn overnight. Watch the build up fall right off!
- Use Dryer Sheets to remove any remaining build up.
You can also dip 1/2 a lemon in Baking Soda and rub over your Oven Racks. This works very well!
- Sprinkle the base of the oven with baking soda.
- Spray vinegar over the baking soda until it produces a light foam.
- Apply a paste of baking soda and water to soiled areas on the sides of the oven.
- Spray the applied paste with vinegar.
- Allow all this to sit overnight.
- Wipe clean in the morning!
Magic Oven Cleaner via Pinterest
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
While you’re here we thought we would share an awesome product. Everyone’s loving these Heat Resistant Oven Rack Guards above—> view them here