We are amazed at what can be made out of Soda Bottles and these Plastic Bottle Piggy Planter ideas are one such example ..
One thing that we are never short of is plastic bottles and we are always on the hunt for awesome diy projects that we can use them in. We were so excited to find these cute Plastic Bottle Piggy Planters and they are such an easy upcycle that the whole family can get involved with.
Before we get into the project, we thought we would share some fun facts about Pigs that we are sure you don’t know!
- Pigs are intelligent animals.
- Like humans, pigs are omnivores, meaning they eat both plants and other animals.
- A pig’s snout is an important tool for finding food in the ground and sensing the world around them.
- Pigs have an excellent sense of smell.
- There are around 2 billion pigs in the world.
- Humans farm pigs for meat such as pork, bacon and ham.
- Some people like to keep pigs as pets.
- Wild pigs (boar) are often hunted in the wild.
- In some areas of the world, wild boars are the main source of food for tigers.
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Images via Innovative Iron
- Feral pigs that have been introduced into new areas can be a threat to the local ecosystem.
- Pigs can pass on a variety of diseases to humans.
- Relative to their body size, pigs have small lungs.
Now back to these cute Piggy Planters. They will bring so much personality to your home and garden and you can plant them out with herbs, flowers or succulents. Anything goes and they would also work well inside as well as out. Are you ready to make your own Plastic Bottle Piggy Planters?
How To Make A Plastic Bottle Piggy Planter
You could even use them as a cute display on your shelves. Everyone will love them and you will be so happy at how easy they are – you can find the full tutorial on the Bloggers site here —> Plastic Bottle Piggy Planter Tutorial
get tutorial –> Plastic Bottle Hedgehog Planters Tutorial