You can whip up this yummy 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe in no time. You will love the results and it couldn’t be easier.
This is a foolproof recipe that will be your new ‘go to’. Imagine the time that you will save in the kitchen. The results are also incredible and better than anything you are more than likely using.
You can add all your favorite ingredients. Whether you are a meat lover or vegetarian is more your style, this recipe has had rave reviews from our Facebook Community with many saying they would never have their Pizza Dough any other way.
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Video Tutorial
This fast and easy pizza dough is perfect for when you don’t have time to wait for dough to prove or play around with yeast.
Once you realize how great it tastes, you can create specialty crusts with your favorite ingredients. We have a quick video tutorial that will step you through the process. Click Play above to view now ^
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup of Greek or Natural Yogurt
- extra flour for dusting the board
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Instructions
- In a bowl, combine the flour and yogurt and bring together to form a ball.
- Turn out onto a floured board to knead and roll.
- Knead for 5-8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings.
Helpful tips and tricks -:
- This makes a great base that you can use for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic bread.
- If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.
- For a more traditional pizza base that uses yeast to make the crust rise, check out these three similar but slightly varied recipes: pizza dough, easy pizza dough, and basic pizza dough.
- This dough is great when you want to make pizza in a hurry. If your family prefer a more traditional base though, this simple pizza recipe makes a smooth yet soft dough that can be made ahead of time. You could even freeze it in cling-wrapped balls to be used when it’s needed.
- If you have someone in the house with an intolerance to gluten, this great recipe for gluten-free pizza base will allow them to also enjoy a slice of pizza.
- Serves: 1 pizza base.
- Use Greek or natural yogurt, and extra flour for the board.
Why not use your 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough to make these easy and delicious Pizza Scrolls. Find out how to make them here