Who says feeding the family has to be difficult? Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen Table knows that this is far from the case and these 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Scrolls are a point in case.
They are so delicious and you can fill them will all your favorite toppings. You can freeze them and they are great cold too.
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Scrolls Video
via Wendy’s Kitchen Table
Wendy is in the house and she has a video tutorial to show us how to make these 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Scrolls.
We highly recommend that you watch as she has some great tips to share along the way. Click Play above ^
Pizza Dough Scrolls Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
Pizza Dough Scrolls Instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C˚ or 160˚ fan-forced.
- Mix flour and yogurt and make a ball. Add more flour if the mixture is too sticky.
- Knead for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle extra flour on bench, roll dough into a rectangle.
- Add your desired topping.
- Roll up (lengthways) and cut into 2cm scrolls and place on lined tray.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until golden
Suggested Pizza Toppings
- ham and cheese
- bacon and cheese
- ham, capsicum, pineapple, and cheese
- ham, pineapple, and cheese
- chicken, pineapple, red onion, and BBQ sauce
- pizza sauce and cheese
- salami and cheese
- Vegemite and cheese
- spinach and feta
- sundried tomatoes, basil, and cheese
- ham, tomato, and cheese
- pesto and cheese