Do you have a batch of bananas that are getting darker by the day? Are you wondering how you can use them?
Today we are sharing with you an easy and delicious 3 ingredient Pancakes Recipe and we know you are going to love it. They are so quick and tasty and they are the perfect snack.
We initially were attracted to the 2 ingredient banana pancakes recipe, but we did find that they needed a third ingredient. They are quite fragile as they are flourless. They don’t have the usual ingredients in the traditional pancake recipes.
That being said, they are delicious but you need to be careful and use a thin spatula for flipping them which is a little tricky.
3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes Video
We are sharing this excellent video tutorial from Dave Hood of The Cook & Share Youtube Channel. He shows us how to make the 3 ingredient Banana Pancakes and he has some excellent tips and tricks to share with you.
We have outlined the recipe details below but highly recommend you view the quick video. Click Play above to view ^
3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes Recipe
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Combine your ripe bananas, eggs and your baking powder. Using a fork, mash until you have a nice smooth consistency.
- Heat your pan up using al low heat. Use cooking spray or butter, or coconut oil to your pan.
- Using a ladle, add 2 or 3 tablespoons of the mixture to your pan and and gently cook for a couple of minutes. Keep your pancakes smaller as they are easier to flip. Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Repeat this process for the remaining batter until used.
- Top off with Maple Syrup or fruits and serve immediately.