Crunchie bars, as far as Phoodie is concerned, is the ultimate treat! A sweet mix of milk chocolate and honeycomb, we had to share this recipe for Phoodie’s Crunchie Bar Slice.
We know you’ll love the taste and even more so, how simple this 3-ingredient recipe is. Her treats are legendary.
Phoodie certainly loves her slice recipes. We have shared so many of them over time. They are addictive and you can’t stop at one.
Most of Phoodie’s recipes are no-bake including this Crunchie Bar Slice and the results are always a taste sensation.
Crunchie Bar Fudge Slice Ingredients
- 395g (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 400g (14 oz) Milk Chocolate (can use Dark)
- 4 x Cadbury Crunchies (50g 1.7oz each), chopped, for centre of slice
- An additional 4 x Cadbury Crunchies (50g 1.7oz each), chopped, to decorate top of slice
Crunchie Bar Fudge Slice Instructions
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- In a pan over a medium heat, combine the condensed milk and the milk chocolate. Whisk continuously until combined.
- Once combined, remove from heat and allow to cool for about 20 seconds.
- Pour half of the mixture into the tin and spread with a spatula.
- Place 4 of the Crunchies (CHOPPED!) on top of the first half of the poured fudge, making sure to cover the fudge, and then pour remaining half of fudge mixture on top of chopped Crunchies and spread evenly with spatula.
- Top with additional chopped 4 x Crunchie bars.
- Set in fridge.
- Slice with sharp chef’s knife.
More Phoodie Recipes To Try
Phoodie is a valuable contributor to our site and we’d love you to follow her on Facebook