So, what if we told you that you could make a Nutella cake in just three minutes? It is possible with this incredibly smooth and decadent 3 Ingredient Nutella Chocolate cake from Phoodie.
This scrumptious cake takes just 3 minutes to whip up, 25 minutes to bake and is slathered with Nutella topping!
The best part of this cake is that it comes with Phoodi’s promise that it always turns out great! That nice crispy top like a brownie, with that melt-in-your-mouth fudge center.
Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cake Ingredients
To make a 20cm square cake
- 1 and 3/4 cups Nutella (you will need to save 1/2 cup Nutella to use as icing)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain flour, sifted
Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cake Video
We have included a video tutorial that will show you how to make your own version of Phoodie’s famous 3 Ingredient Chocolate Cake. Click Play above ^
3 Ingredient Nutella Chocolate Cake Method
1) Preheat the oven to 175 deg. cel.
2) Place 1 and 1/4 cups of the Nutella, the eggs and the flour in a bowl and whisk together with a fork until combined. Note: the remaining 1/2 cup of Nutella is to be used as icing.
3) Transfer to your baking paper lined tin (as per snaps below) and pop into oven for approx 25-28 mins. Test with a wooden skewer and remove from oven when skewer comes out clean.
4) Allow to cool (you want it just warm) and then add the 1/2 cup Nutella to the top of the cake as icing.
We can’t wait to fill up our kitchen with the wonderful aroma of baked Nutella, mmm!
More Phoodie Recipes To Try
Be sure to Follow Phoodie on Facebook.