Phoodie is one of our favorite Bloggers and she has been a regular contributor to our WHOot Site.
She is the creator behind the famous Wizard of Oz, Emerald City No-Bake Mint Chocolate Cheesecake and she made it just for us. Every time we share it, everyone goes wild!
Well, today we are sharing one of Phoodie’s simple but incredibly delicious recipes that she is famous for and you won’t be able to get enough of it!
We’re talking about this Toblerone Mousse and it’s no bake and easy to make. Phoodie puts a lot of effort into her recipe creation. She hits the mark with everything she makes.
We love the simplicity of her ingredients and the WOW factor of her dishes. She really is legendary in the kitchen. We were even more excited when we discovered that she had made a video too. Now you can hook up with Phoodie in her kitchen and learn how to make her Toblerone Mousse.
3 Ingredient Toblerone Mousse Video
We have included a video tutorial that shows you how to make Phoodie’s famous Toblerone Mousse. To watch, click Play above ⇑
400g Toblerone (You can use Dark Choc Toblerone if you like but Phoodie uses Milk Choc Toblerone)
2 cups thickened cream
210g white marshmallows (note: She used pink and white in the pictures but recommends using white only so as to get more of the Toblerone flavor)
For the second stage, you will need – 2 cups thickened cream (you need to whip this) and 250g Toblerone (roughly chopped to decorate mousse)
3 Ingredient Toblerone Mousse Instructions
1) Roughly chop the 400g of Toblerone and place it in a large microwave safe bowl with the 2 cups of cream and the marshmallows. Stir thoroughly.
2) Microwave on high for 3 minutes (AT 30 SECOND INTERVALS, STIRRING EACH 30 SECONDS, TO ENSURE IT DOESNT BURN!) note: it may take more or less than 3 minutes in your microwave, you are simply aiming to melt all of these ingredients together. As such, you could also do this on the stove, either directly or using a Bain-marie – but make sure to stir so it doesn’t burn!
3) Remove mixture from microwave, use a whisk to give it a good stir and set aside on your bench for it to cool completely.
4) Whip the additional cream to soft peak stage and chop the additional Toblerone.
5) Add the whipped cream to the cooled Toblerone picture – start by folding it through with a spatula and then use a whisk to combine it at the final stages. The mixture should be very smooth, you don’t want any random lumps of cream, but remember, the melted Toblerone will mean that there are some almond nougat lumps and thats all good!
6) Divide the mixture into 12 small cups / bowls / tea cups / Chinese tea cups / whatever you like and place into the fridge for about 45 mins or so, just so that the top layer sets slightly. Remove from fridge and top each serve with a generous sprinkling of Toblerone. Place back into the fridge for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight, to set. This tastes great even made a day or a day and a half ahead! ENJOY – Love PHOODIE xo
More Phoodie Recipes To Try
Phoodie is a valuable contributor to our site and we’d love you to follow her on Facebook.