The World’s Most Irresistible Chicken is actually super easy to make and tastes incredible. Otherwise known as 5 Ingredient Balsamic Chicken, whatever you call it, we know you won’t be disappointed. It’s the ultimate winner Chicken Dinner.
With a yummy honey mustard flavor and a perfect hint of fresh rosemary, this recipe uses staples you’ve probably already got in your pantry too. All you have to do is pop it in the oven.
5 Ingredient Balsamic Chicken Video
RecipeLion have kicked a giant goal with this wonderful dish and they are here to show us how we can whip this up in no time at all.
We love their clever and inexpensive meal ideas and we have many on our site that you will love to try like the Bread In A Bag and the Lemon Cake Pudding. Be sure to check them out. Now to see how to make this Chicken dish, click play above ^
Balsamic Chicken Ingredients
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- fresh rosemary
Balsamic Chicken Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
- Place your chicken breasts into a 9×13-inch greased baking dish. Sprinkle them with some salt and pepper to your liking. Set them aside for 30 minutes to soak in the flavor.
- Pour maple syrup over chicken, then balsamic vinegar. Spread the dijon mustard over them to coat evenly. Add fresh rosemary sprigs on top.
- Bake chicken uncovered in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes. The chicken will reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit when done.
- If you’d like a crispier crust, leave your chicken in a bit longer or put it under the broiler for one to two minutes.
If you loved how simple this dinner was to put together then you’ll adore Recipe Lions other easy chicken dinner recipes.