Are you an Apple Pie fan like us? We never tire of it and today we are sharing the easiest and best-tasting version that you will try. To say this one takes the cake is an understatement!
It’s true when we say it is just like Nana used to make and one look at that wonderful crumbly top, you know it has that sought-after texture and crunch that everyone loves.
This recipe takes only 15 minutes of preparation. You then bake it for 35 – 40 minutes.
We have made this recipe many times and it never fails to disappoint. It is perfect for serving with Cream, Ice Cream, or both!
We initially found this awesome recipe on The Life Of Clare and shared it with our Contributor Vanya of VJ Cooks.
How To Make Apple Pie Slice Recipe Video
via VJ Cooks
As a result, Vanya not only whipped it up, she created a video tutorial to show us all how. Now you can learn the easy step by step.
You will see just how easy it is to assemble and you can be serving it within the hour. To see Vanya in action, click Play above now ^
5 Ingredient Apple Pie Slice Recipe
- 3 apples – peel, cored and cut into 1cm chunks
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 125 grams melted butter (4.4 oz)
- 1 egg
How To Make Apple Pie Slice Recipe
via VJ Cooks
- Add apples, sugar, and flour to a large mixing bowl, combine.
- Add butter and egg, stir until well combined.
- Press into lined slice tray.
- sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake 180 degrees for 35 – 40 mins.
- Visit VJ Cooks for printable recipe here