Are you an Apple Pie fan like us? We never tire of it and in fact, we have featured some of the best twists on this old family favorite.
It’s true when we say it is just like Nana used to make and one look at that wonderful crumbly top, you know it has that sought after texture and crunch that everyone loves.
With only 5 Ingredients, this recipe takes just 15 minutes preparation. You then bake for 35 – 40 minutes. It will become a favorite and it’s a total crowd-pleaser. Be sure to use the above infographic from best dessert recipes to select the best apples.
We made it recently and we can tell you it was a hit with everyone. It has the wonderful crunchy top that makes it perfect for serving with Cream, Ice Cream, or both! To say it’s delicious is an understatement. It will be your new go-to recipe.
We initially found this awesome recipe on The Life Of Clare and shared with our Contributor Vanya of VJ Cooks.
How To Make Apple Pie Slice Recipe Video
As a result, Vanya not only whipped it up, she created a video tutorial to show us all how. She did a fantastic job too.
You are going to love seeing her put it together and with such ease. To watch, click Play above ^
5 Ingredient Apple Pie Slice Recipe
- 3 apples – peel, cored and cut into 1cm chunks
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 125 grams melted butter (4.4 oz)
- 1 egg
How To Make Apple Pie Slice Recipe
- Add apples, sugar and flour to large mixing bowl, combine.
- Add butter and egg, stir until well combined.
- Press into lined slice tray.
- sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake 180 degrees for 35 – 40 mins.
- Visit VJ Cooks to for printable recipe here