There is nothing quite like the smell of apple baking in the oven. This Apple Strudel Muffins Recipe combines the best of a warm strudel crumble and baked apples.
This easy and delicious recipe comes to us from All Recipes and the feedback from their community has been excellent. It is highly rated by all, just like the 5 Ingredient Apple Pie Slice.
Apple Strudel Muffin Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon baking powder
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Half a cup butter, softened
- One cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups diced apples
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon butter
Apple Strudel Muffins Recipe Video
via All Recipes, Youtube.
In the video above, you’ll see all the necessary steps for making your own Apple Strudel Muffins and all in under an hour.
This means you can pop them in the oven and be eating them for dessert. They are also great in lunch boxes and with a cuppa for morning tea. Click Play above to watch now ^
Apple Strudel Muffin Instructions
1. Grease or line muffin tin. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 c).
2. First, mix up your dry ingredients in a large-sized bowl. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
3. In another bowl, mix together the softened butter, sugar, and eggs until you have a smooth batter. Stir in the vanilla. Fold in the diced apples, then slowly add in the dry ingredient mixture while stirring.
4. Using a large spoon or measuring cup, ladle the muffin mix into the greased or lined muffin cups.
5. In a small bowl, make up the strudel topping. Mix together the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles large crumbs.
6. Sprinkle the topping over the muffin mix in the muffin pan.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes up clean. Let the muffins sit 5 minutes in the tin before removing to cool.
8. Top with extra powdered sugar or coconut if desired.