We’re always on the hunt for quick and easy meal ideas and this Asian Stir Fry Beef And Vegetables fits the bill perfectly.
RecipeLion is the creator of this popular dish and it is simple and tastes great. It is ideal for serving over fluffy rice or noodles. To enhance the flavor, let the marinade sit in the fridge overnight.
Asian Stir Fry Beef Recipe Video Tutorial
RecipeLion has created a quick video to show us just how simple this stir fry is. The secret is in the delicious sauce.
Vacuum sealing is optional but makes the marinade extra flavorful as does letting it sit for an extra day before use. Click Play above ^
Asian Stir Fry Beef And Vegetables Ingredients
For The Marinade
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Rice Wine Vinegar
Additional Stir Fry Ingredients
- 1 (1.5-2 pound) flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 a yellow onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
How To Make Asian Beef Stir Fry
1. Put all of the marinade ingredients in a vacuum seal bag and stir together.
2. Add in the flank steak to the mixture.
3. Seal the bag in the vacuum sealer. Let it sit for 30 minutes to overnight in your refrigerator to soak in all the flavor.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a large wok. Add the beef and marinade.
5. Stir-fry the mixture for 5 to 7 minutes until it is browned on all sides. Remove the beef and set aside in a bowl.
6. Add onions to the wok and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until translucent.
7. Add in garlic and the ginger, cook for one minute more.
8. Add in the rest of the veggies and cook 3-5 minutes until softened.
9. Add beef mixture back into the wok and stir to combine.
10. Serve garnished with chopped scallions and sesame seeds.