When we were on the hunt for a great recipe to share with our community, we introduced Wendy to the idea of these Bacon and herb chicken rissoles and do they look any good?
This is the perfect meal that is easy to whip up and the whole family are going to love them. Wendy has even prepared a video tutorial for us. She will step you through this recipe and she assures us that you are going to love the results. Scroll our page for all the details and be sure to watch her in action.
Bacon And Herb Chicken Rissoles Ingredients
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¾ cup fresh or dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander or basil, finely chopped
- 1/3-cup barbecue sauce
- 8 rasher middle bacon
- salt and pepper, to season
- Olive oil
- Garden salad, to serve
Bacon And Herb Chicken Rissoles Video
We have included a video tutorial from Wendy. It only runs for a few minutes and she has some great tips and tricks to share with you. To watch, click Play above ^
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- In a large glass bowl combine mince, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, chives, coriander, salt and pepper and half the barbecue sauce. Mix until well combined.
- Shape into 8 rissoles. Remove the eye piece from each bacon rasher and set aside for later use.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each rissole and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Over a medium heat brown rissoles on both sides until golden and browned. This will take 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a tray lined with baking paper. Brush the top side of the rissole with barbecue sauce. Bake for 5 minutes. Turn rissoles and glaze. Bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve rissoles with salad and wedges! Yummo
Want more Wendy? Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. We recommend -:
- Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls
- Self Saucing Microwave Chocolate Pudding
- Baileys White Chocolate Fudge