Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen is back to share one of her most famous recipes with us. We’re talking about her Chocolate Baileys Brownie Video Recipe. They are moist and delicious and heavenly!
The best part is you don’t need many ingredients. They are also ready in around 30 minutes. They are perfect with a cuppa or why not enjoy with a glass of Bailey’s?
Baileys Brownies Recipe Ingredients
- 150g (5oz) butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- ¾ cup of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Baileys
- 2/3 cup plain flour
How To Make Baileys Brownies Video Tutorial
Wendy has made a video tutorial to share with us all and you are going to be excited to see just how easy they are to make. Click Play above to view now ^
Baileys Brownies Video Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 160˚C (320F) and line a 20cm (8 inch) square baking pan with baking paper.
- Place the butter, caster sugar and cocoa into a large saucepan and cook over low heat while stirring until ingredients are melted and combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the vanilla, eggs, plain flour and Baileys and mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting into pieces.
- Dust with icing sugar and Enjoy!
Want more Wendy?
Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -:
- Peppermint Slice No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Rough Recipe
- Baileys White Chocolate Fudge
- Baileys Cheesecake Balls
- Microwave Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding