You’ll love this Chocolate Baileys Brownies Video recipe and they are easy and delicious. Check this yummy treat out now ..
Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen is back to share one of her most famous recipes with us. We’re talking about her Chocolate Baileys Brownie Video Recipe. They are moist and delicious and heavenly!
The best part is you don’t need many ingredients. They are also ready in around 30 minutes. They are perfect with a cuppa or why not enjoy with a glass of Baileys! The choice really is yours.
How To Make Baileys Brownies Video Recipe
Wendy has made a video tutorial to show you how to make her Baileys Brownies. Click Play below to watch ⇓
Baileys Brownies Video Ingredients
- 150g butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Baileys
- 2/3 cup plain flour
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Baileys Brownies Video Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 160˚C and line a 20cm square baking pan with baking paper.
- Place the butter, caster sugar and cocoa into a large saucepan and cook over a low heat while stirring until ingredients are melted and combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the vanilla, eggs, plain flour and Baileys and mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting into pieces. Dust with icing sugar.
Want more Wendy? Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -:
- Peppermint Slice No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Rough Recipe
- Baileys White Chocolate Fudge
- Baileys Cheesecake Balls
- Microwave Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding