Your guests will love this Bailey’s Chocolate Blitzen Recipe and it’s one of our favorites, that’s for sure! It’s a deliciously rich mix of Bailey’s, Vodka, Creme De Cacao and Chocolate Ice Cream.
It’s perfect for special times and you will love it! Scroll our page for the Homemade Copycat Baileys Recipe too.
You’ll also find a Baileys Trifle, Baileys and Kahlua Frozen Mudslides and Baileys Fudge. We have also included a video tutorial for you to follow along with. Be sure to Pin your favorites.
Baileys Chocolate Blitzen Recipe Video
The legendary Tipsy Bartender is here to strut his stuff and show us how to make this incredibly delicious Baileys Chocolate Blitzen. Click Play above to watch now ^
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Vodka
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz. (30ml) Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- 2 oz. (60ml) Melting Chocolate
1. Rim glass with hot melted chocolate and dip in chocolate sprinkles.
2. Blend vodka, creme de cacao, Baileys and ice cream. Do not blend the ice cream completely to a liquid. Let it maintain some of its thickness.
3. Pour into chocolate rimmed glass and add sprinkles on top.