Everyone’s loving this delectable Baileys Dipping Sauce and you will too. We just know it will be a hit in your home, don’t miss it …
We just love the recipes featured on Wendy’s Kitchen Table blog! There’s always some incredibly tasty goodies to be found.
This adults-only Baileys Dipping Sauce is no exception! It’s smooth, creamy, and amazing on any berries, melons, or even marshmallows. Fondue night at your house will never be the same!
Bailey’s Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- 125g milk or dark chocolate melts (see note below)
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- ½ cup thickened cream
How To Make Homemade Baileys
Before we check out how to make Wendy’s Baileys Dipping Sauce, we thought we would share this video that shows you how you can make your own Homemade Baileys at home. This makes perfect homemade gifts and it’s very easy when you know how. Click Play above to watch ^
Bailey’s Dipping Sauce Instructions
- Place the chocolate in the bowl of a food processor.
- Heat the Baileys and cream in a microwave-safe jug on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute 40 seconds.
- Start the food processor and pour the Baileys and cream mixture in as it runs.
- When everything is combined, remove from the bowl of the food processor and set aside to cool. Serve with unhulled, ripe, juicy strawberries.
- Want more Wendy? Check out all her recipes here