If you are looking for the perfect cocktail to make or maybe something to wow your guests with, this Bailey’s and Kahlua Frozen Mudslide from ‘Everyday Recipes’ ticks all the boxes and we’re sure that you’ll agree.
You can guarantee to get the party started with this delicious chocolate concoction and the best part, it’s a very easy recipe. In fact it takes around 10 minutes to make and it’s devoured in no time!
Baileys Kahlua Vodka Mudslide Recipe
- 4.5 oz chocolate mint flavored Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1.5 oz Kahlua
- 7 Tbsp chocolate sauce, plus extra for rim
- 3 cups ice
- 1/2 cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbles
How to Make Frozen Mudslide Video
We have included a one minute video that shows you how to recreate this yummy cocktail at home. Click Play above ^
- Blend Baileys, Kahlua, chocolate syrup and ice in blender.
- Dip glass rim in small amount of chocolate syrup then into cookie crumbs.
- Fill glass and garnish with straw. Serve immediately.
Did you know you can also turn your Mudslide into the best Ice Cream? Keep scrolling to see how!
Baileys Mudslide Ice Cream Video
We were beyond excited to find that you could make your own Mudslide Ice Cream! Click Play above to view the video ⇑
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 14.5-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c. Chopped Chocolate
- 1/4 c. hot fudge sauce, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp. Kahlua
- 2 tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream
If you are a Baileys fan, now you can make your own at home. We have a recipe that tastes every bit as good as the original. Check our our post here