Here’s an amazing family meal that everyone will be lining up for. We’re talking about this masterpiece from Hugs and Cookies!
This Baked Parmesan Meatball Recipe is simple and easy to make and the creator, Danielle has made a video tutorial to step us all through the process and it couldn’t be easier.
Baked Meatball Parm Casserole Ingredients
- 1½ pounds meatloaf mix (beef, pork, veal combo) (Or use all ground beef if you prefer )
- 4 cloves garlic-roughly chopped, not minced
- a handful of chopped parsley
- 1 cup bread crumbs (Use gluten-free if desired)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (not grated)
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- Sauce of your choice (approx two 24-oz jars)
- Mozzarella cheese to top it off with!
Baked Meatball Parmesan Casserole Video
Watch Danielle whip up a delicious storm in her kitchen. This recipe is a true world beater that you will love.
We highly recommend that you view the 44-second video for optimal results. Click play above to watch ^