Here’s an amazing family meal that everyone will be lining up for. We’re talking about this Baked Meatball Parm Casserole.
Danielle from Hugs and Cookies is the creator of this simple and easy to make family favorite. The best part, she has made a video tutorial to step us all through the process and it couldn’t be easier.
Baked Meatball Parm Casserole Ingredients
- 1½ pounds meatloaf mix (beef, pork, veal combo) (Or use all ground beef if you prefer )
- 4 cloves garlic-roughly chopped, not minced
- a handful of chopped parsley
- 1 cup bread crumbs (Use gluten-free if desired)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (not grated)
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- Sauce of your choice (approx two 24-oz jars)
- Mozzarella cheese to top it off with!
Baked Meatball Parmesan Casserole Video
Watch Danielle whip up a delicious storm in her kitchen. This recipe is a true world-beater that you will love.
We highly recommend that you view the 44-second video for optimal results. Click play above to watch ^
Want More Like This?
We have lots of fabulous Casseroles on our site. Check out this handpicked selection.