These Baked Salmon Balls are easy and delicious and the whole family will love them. They are perfect for busy weeknights …
These Baked Salmon Balls are a delicious and healthy take on meatballs and they are jam-packed full of Omega 3. They’re quick and easy to make from leftover Salmon, or tinned Salmon and use just a handful of ingredients.
This is a real family favorite that is easy on the purse and budget-friendly. You can also substitute Salmon with Tuna or another favorite fish. They make great finger food too.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
How To Make Baked Salmon Balls
– Yield: 25 to 30 Salmon Balls
- 250g potatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 x 200g can salmon, drained flaked
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dill leaves, chopped
- ½ cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup diced spring onions
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salt and pepper, to season
Salmon Balls Video
We have included a video tutorial that shows you how to make Fish Balls. The basics are the same and you can substitute any of your favorites including tuna, haddock etc. Whatever you like. Click play above to see how to make them ^
Salmon Balls Instructions
1. Cook your potatoes in saucepan of boiling water until they are tender. Be sure that you drain well and return to pan. Mash your potatoes until smooth consistency.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Add salmon, lemon juice, dill, spring onions, mayonnaise and garlic powder to mash. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
4. Place breadcrumbs on a plate. Roll salmon mixture into balls and then roll each ball in breadcrumbs. Place onto tray and repeat. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with tartar or chilli sauce.