If you want to change things up on spaghetti night, this easy Baked Spinach Alfredo Ravioli Casserole will be a new favorite.
You’ll only need a few minutes to assemble it, and then pop it in the oven until it’s golden brown. This is truly a delicious family meal.
The recipe creator says it’s so good, the kids don’t even notice the spinach. We know you will be thrilled with this highly rated recipe.
You won’t need to cook your frozen ravioli ahead of time either. Simply follow the layering process as directed in the video. You then cook it for just 30-40 minutes.
Baked Spinach Alfredo Ravioli Casserole Video
You can serve this casserole for any weeknight dinner or even a nice get-together. It works for just about any occasion.
We have included a quick video tutorial that will step you through the process. To see how to make it, click Play above ^
Baked Spinach Alfredo Ravioli Ingredients
- 25 oz. frozen ravioli (cheese or meat-stuffed)
- 8 oz. fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 2 cups Alfredo cream sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded, divided
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- Get The Full Printable Recipe Here