This beet salad recipe with feta cheese and walnuts is sublime. It is a taste sensation and one of our go-to recipes. It is healthy and delicious and perfect as a side to your favorite dishes.
Today you will learn the secret to making the perfect version and it’s all to do with the prepping and roasting of the beets.
Beet Salad With Feta Ingredients
via Dimitra’s Dishes
- small- medium-sized beets, tops removed
- 3 cloves garlic plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup roasted chopped walnuts
- 4 ounces really good feta cheese
- 3 cups baby arugula leaves
- 2 cups mixed baby lettuce leaves
Beet Salad With Feta Video
Are you ready to learn how to make the best beet salad ever? Dimitra from Dimitra’s Dishes fame has a simple recipe. She shows you how to roast your beets in alfoil plus how to get the ultimate result. Press play above to view now ^
You can find the full printable recipe on Dimitra’s site here.